This luxury mattress features seven firmness zones - head and neck, shoulder and upper back, lumbar, pelvic, knee, lower leg and foot and ankle - - that are anatomically designed for correct sleeping posture and exquisite comfort. You get just the correct level of mattress support for your natural body curves.
Designed for all heights, and symmetrically designed to remain consistent when the mattress is rotated in any direction, the seven zones of Organic Sleep 7-Zone Natural Latex Mattresses were developed (based upon sleep studies) to provide optimal sleeping comfort and ergonomic support to all parts of the body. Zone 1. Head & Neck Zone - The ideal level of firmness for your head and neck prevents tension and pain in neck muscles. Zone 2. Shoulder & Upper Back Zone - Your shoulders are the widest part of your body, so they require the softer surface provided by this zone. Two half-moon shaped Pressure Relaxation Channels are incorporated through the width of the shoulder & upper back zone, providing extra flexibility.
Benefits of Sleeping on Organic Sleep Latex Mattresses:
- Minimal Partner Disturbance: Movement on any side of the mattress does not result in any movement on the other side, so no one is disturbed by any unwanted motion. Natural latex prevents 'roll together', a normal complaint if one sleeper weighs more than the other.
- Safe for your kids: Non-toxic & 100% natural material
- Healthy: A natural latex mattress is a perfectly healthy choice since it is safe even for suffers of asthma or hay-fever who may be sensitive to dust or synthetics.
- Self-Ventilating Structure: A natural latex mattress has millions of interconnecting air cells which self-ventilate as a result of sleeping movements. The net result is a cool and comfortable sleep.
- Uniform Support: The surface pressure on the body is reduced to a minimum, thus eliminating the 'hammock' feeling.
- Bacteriostatic Properties: Our natural latex mattresses are 100% fungus free and possess antibacterial properties which will last for many years.
- Dust Mite and Bed Bug Resistant: Due to the natural properties of latex, dust mites (which aggravate asthma) and bed bugs are discouraged from breeding.
- Certified 100% pure and natural: Our natural latex mattresses are made using 100% natural rubber and are free from any harmful or toxic substances as well entirely biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Long Lasting: Our natural latex mattresses have an outstanding durability. They can last for up to 20 years. Each of our latex mattresses come with a 10 year guarantee.
- Chemical Free Production : Our natural latex mattresses are manufactured without using toxic chemicals which may leave a residue in the product & keep it knot free.
- Support and Comfort: Natural latex mattresses help keep the spine correctly aligned. The latex foam has been orthopedically designed to have different posture zones for optimal posture and lumbar support.